R4 Incorporated Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
R4 Incorporated welcomes the opportunity to provide information in this website to its customers as well as the general public. The R4 Incorporated website is an official R4 Incorporated system. It is intended for use by the general public for viewing and retrieving information only. Use of the R4 Incorporated website signifies your agreement with its terms and conditions of use. The terms and conditions of use as well as the content of the website are subject to change at any time without prior notice.Disclaimers
Although every effort has been made to provide complete and accurate information, R4 Incorporated makes no warranties, express or implied, or representations as to the accuracy of content on this website. R4 Incorporated assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information contained in the website or the operation of the website.
By using the R4 Incorporated website, you assume all risks associated with the use of this site including any risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by a virus, software, or any other files which might be transmitted or activated via the R4 Incorporated website. R4 Incorporated expressly disclaims any liability for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues, or lost profits, resulting from the use or misuse of the information contained in the website. This site is controlled by us from our offices within the United States of America. We make no representation that content or materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. Access to our Web site content or materials from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from other jurisdictions, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. We are not responsible for any law violations. You may not use or export the materials in this site in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claims relating to our Web site and its content and materials shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between us for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties' obligations shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court in New Jersey.
THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. R4 INCORPORATED INC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE AND THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEB SITE. R4 INCORPORATED INC. ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
Links to other Websites This website contains links to other Internet sites and information provided by persons not affiliated with R4 Incorporated. Such links are not endorsements or referrals of any products, services or information contained in such websites, and no information in any such web site has been endorsed or approved hereby. No claims, promises, or guarantees about the completeness, accuracy, currency, content or quality of information contained in the links to and from this web site are made. Information provided and opinions expressed by others do not necessarily represent the opinion of R4 Incorporated. R4 Incorporated expressly disclaims any and all liability resulting from reliance on such information or opinions.
We do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our Web site. If you transmit to or post on our Web site any material, data, information or idea by any means, it will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by us for any purpose. You are not authorized to post on or transmit to or from our Web site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other content that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
Access to and use of password protected or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. You agree not to share your password(s), account information, or access to the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of password(s) and account information, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your password(s) or account(s) or as a result of your access to the Site. You agree to notify R4 Incorporated immediately of any unauthorized use of your password(s) or account(s).
Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its contents, including but not limited to all text, HTML code, CGI scripts, graphics, button images, and the site design and "look and feel," are the property of R4 Incorporated Inc. and are protected pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright and trademark laws. By accessing this Web Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions, which govern this Web Site:
- This Web Site and the material on this Web Site may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of R4 Incorporated Inc., except that you are permitted to download a copy of any of the materials on this Web Site on a single computer for personal noncommercial use, provided no copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices are removed. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this Web Site or its contents are transferred to you.
- The information on this Web Site is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL R4 INCORPORATED INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF R4 INCORPORATED INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEB SITE.
- R4 Incorporated Inc. does not regularly review materials on Web Sites linked to this Web Site and does not necessarily endorse the materials appearing on any linked Web Sites.
- R4 Incorporated Inc. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. Use of this Web Site following any such changes shall constitute acceptance of such changes.
- R4 Incorporated" is a registered service mark of R4 Incorporated Inc.
To request more information or answers to any questions please contact:
442 Route 35, Cranberry Commons
Eatontown, NJ 07724